Friday, July 07, 2006

Cattitude

"Squeakers" found us in an alley in the heart of Singapore. I couldn't help but stop to pet this adorable kitten. She wasn't ready for me to stop petting her and decided to follow me. The petting hasn't stopped since. She's been with us for two months now and is extremely loving and intelligent. Her name comes from the fact that she does not really meow, rather, she squeaks. She is a lot like a dog. She meets us at the door, loves going on walks and likes to play fetch. Squeakers is very Singaporean as she likes spicy food and likes just about anyone who comes over. I thought I loved cats but Kuang truly believes this cat is his "daughter" and would probably give his left leg for her if ever there was a need. She is a very special member of our family!
Photograph by Hwang Chi Kuang, www.39eastimages.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home