Friday, April 07, 2006

More Vietnam Pictures!

Me in my cute conical hat!

The best French bread in the world... besides France!








Old gentlemen playing checkers (or something like checkers).








Some random fruit seller pushed her pole on me and made me carry it. I think they expect to be paid for the novelty of holding their stuff. It was pretty heavy.








The village kids knew one word in English (Hello) and every kid that passed said it to Kuang. For some reason they found it a real riot to hear him say something back to them.

On top of the mountain thingy in the middle of Ha Long Bay. We had to climb over 400 steps to reach the top!



The cave we explored in Ha Long Bay.









The coolest trashcan in the world (they had penguins too!) These were in the cave in Ha Long Bay. Random, but true. If they would've sold these in the giftshops, I swear I would've bought one. I can't resist their cute little faces.

The "toilet" at the prison.







A street vendor in Hanoi.

Me looking adorable.

Shops in Hanoi.









Kuang posing in front of a pile of trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home